How to get the transaction's information and how to change the status
The SellIt app provides the easiest way to sell anything, by creating a page for sales in several minutes. Moreover, the SellIt app has an easy way to get information about the sales. The information about the sales is available in the SellIt app -> Transactions page. There, by clicking on the item's name, you will get information about the sale.
In the transaction's information modal you will see the item's link, client's information, preferences about the item if the model allows this and the status of the transaction. With a click, you could change the transaction status to complete or incomplete.
Both transactions, statistics and invoices will be deleted automatically if you're deleting an item. For this reason is important to be careful when you're deleting the items.
- How to bulk import items and start to sell them with several clicks
- How to manage the items categories in the SellIt app
- How works the Statistics page in the SellIt app
- How to get the buyers information in the SellIt app
- What kind of information contains the lead's page
- How are collected the leads in the SellIt app
- How works the stock limit option in the SellIt app
- How to works the short description input in the SellIt app
- How to use the taxes for an item which you wish to sell with the SellIt app
- How are generated the invoices in the SellIt app