How to install and configure the CRM Commenter for Facebook app
CRM Commenter for Facebook app is an app for the Midrub CMS which provides the easiest way to automatize the Facebook comments replies and manage manually the Facebook comments with a team.
To configure the Facebook's webhook:
- Go to your Facebook application.
- Go to the Products page.
- Enable the Webhooks and Messenger products.
- In Webhooks product use the dropdown and select the Facebook Page option.
- Click on the Edit Subscription and enter the url: https://yourwebsite/guest/crm_dashboard?webhook=1
- Go to administrator(CMS) -> User -> Apps -> CRM Chatbot for Facebook -> Generate any verification token and copy it.
- Use the Verificatioon Token in Facebook Application -> Webhooks -> Edit Subscription together with the url above.
- If you're getting an error, use the code below in config.php
$config['csrf_exclude_uris'] = array('guest/crm_dashboard');
The code should be unique. Otherwise, in the existing add only , 'guest/crm_dashboard' and will be
$config['csrf_exclude_uris'] = array('guest/crm_chatbot', 'guest/crm_dashboard');
To make work this app, you need to have approved these permissions: pages_messaging, pages_manage_metadata, pages_manage_engagement, read_insights, pages_read_engagement, pages_show_list
I have created a long video where i'm showing all steps:
In the video i'm using the basic shared hosting from https://www.interserver.net/
- Security limits for the CRM Commenter for Facebook app
- How to install the apps manually
- How works the Quick Replies Limit option in the CRM Commenter for Facebook app
- How to enable the Quick Guide in the CRM Commenter for Facebook app
- How to install and configure the CRM Commenter for Facebook app
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- Midrub Apps Configuration Introduction
- Configuration Introduction