How to install the CRM Analytics plugin
CRM Analytics is a big and complex app. It has a lot of features and the administrator should control in a way all provided features. For this purpose was developed the CRM Analytics plugin which contains pages with additional settings for the CRM Analytics app.
The administrator should install both the app and plugin to be able to configure the CRM Analytics app.
How to install the CRM Analytics plugin?
- Download the zip from CodeCanyon.
- Extract the folders.
- The plugin's zip is located in the folder plugin.
- Sign in the CMS as administrator.
- Click on the Plugins menu item(seventh icon in the main menu).
- Click the New Plugin button.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Select the plugin's zip.
- In several seconds the plugin will be installed.
- Go to the Plugins page where is listed the CRM Analytics plugin.
- Click on the menu button in the plugin's area and select Enable.
- The page will be reloaded and you will see the CRM Analytics menu item.
- Click on the CRM Analytics menu item -> Configuration and you will see the additions settings for the CRM Analytics app.
- How to install the CRM Analytics app
- How to install the CRM Analytics plugin
- How to create Quick Guide articles for the CRM Analytics app
- How to configure the plans for the CRM Analytics app
- How to configure GrabzIt for the CRM Analytics app
- How to restrict the number of the created companies in the CRM Analytics app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub