How to install the CRM Social app
CRM Social is a social media management app for the Midrub CMS which can be used to update the social accounts in multiple way. The app could be sold as SAAS.
To install the CRM Social app:
- Download the CRM Social item from CodeCanyon.
- Extract the folders app and plugin.
- In the folder app is located the CRM Social app.
- It could be installed in the Midrub CMS -> sign in as administrator -> User(fifth icon in the main menu) -> Apps -> New App -> Upload App(select the CRM Social app).
- After installation you will see the CRM Social app in the Apps list.
- Click on the app's name and Enable it.
After these actions you will see the app in the plans pages. You could enable it in the wanted plans.
The video below shows the installation process of the app:
- How to install the Midrub CMS
- How to install the CRM
- How to enable the CRM Social app by default
- How to install the CRM Social app
- How to install the CRM Social plugin
- CRM Social Plugin Configuration
- How to configure the plans for the CRM Social app
- How to create Quick Guide articles for the CRM Social app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app