How to install the CRM Social plugin
The CRM Social app is a big app with hundreds of thousands lines of code(only the posts preview has 14 thousands lines) and a lot of features which should be used by the user and managed by the administrator. For this reason I have created the CRM Social plugin, which shows in several pages additional options for the CRM Social app.
To install the CRM Social plugin:
- Download the CRM Social item from CodeCanyon.
- Extract the folders app and plugin.
- In the folder plugin is located the CRM Social plugin.
- It could be installed in the Midrub CMS -> sign in as administrator -> Plugins(7 icon in the main menu) -> New Plugin -> Upload Plugin(select the CRM Social plugin).
- After installation you will see the CRM Social plugin in the Plugins list.
- Click on the menu icon in the plugin section and click the Enable item.
The video below shows how to install the CRM Social plugin:
- How to install the Midrub CMS
- How to install the CRM
- How to enable the CRM Social app by default
- How to install the CRM Social app
- How to install the CRM Social plugin
- CRM Social Plugin Configuration
- How to configure the plans for the CRM Social app
- How to create Quick Guide articles for the CRM Social app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app