How to install the Midrub CMS
Midrub is a CMS for business, specially designed to provide SAAS. This CMS is completely free and is frequently updated.
To install the Midrub CMS:
Download the last release from this url https://github.com/scrisoft/midrub_cms
Upload or copy it where you wish to install it.
Open the url where should be installed the CMS(should be url with ssl).
Ensure your server has minimum requirements.
Click on the Start the installation button.
Enter the website's name, contact and notification emails(all are saved in the file application/config/config.php).
Click the Go next button.
Enter the database name, username and password which could manage the database.
- Click on the Go next button.
Default administrator access: email@example.com/12345678
- How to install the Midrub CMS
- How to install the CRM
- How to enable the CRM Social app by default
- How to install the CRM Social app
- How to install the CRM Social plugin
- CRM Social Plugin Configuration
- How to configure the plans for the CRM Social app
- How to create Quick Guide articles for the CRM Social app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app