How to install the Midrub Facebook Chatbot
Midrub Facebook Chatbot is a Midrub app and like all other Midrub's apps and components it has 2 main folders: assets(frontend) and php(backend). At the moment is required manual installation, but in near future you will be able to install/update all Midrub's features with several clicks.
To install the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app:
- Open the zip folder from CodeCanyon.
- Inside the zip you will find other two zip files: application_base_user_apps_collection_chatbot.zip and assets_base_user_apps_collection_chatbot.zip.
- Upload the file application_base_user_apps_collection_chatbot.zip in the directory application/base/user/apps/collection/chatbot and extract it there.
- Upload the file assets_base_user_apps_collection_chatbot.zip in the directory assets/base/user/apps/collection/chatbot and extract it there.
- The app is installed.
Now you have to enable the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app:
- Sign In as administrator in Midrub.
- Go to Administrator -> User -> Apps -> Enable.
- Go to Administrator -> User -> Menu -> Add the app in one of the available menu or in all menu.
- Go to Administrator -> User -> Plans -> Enable the app in the plans you want.
For more details, please watch the video below:
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes