How to install the Midrub InboxAll app
Midrub InboxAll is a Midrub's app with same installation process like have all other Midrub's apps. By downloading the Midrub InboxAll's zip from CodeCanyon, you will find other two zip files inside:
- application_base_user_apps_collection_inboxall.zip - has the php files.
To install Midrub InboxAll app you have to unzip first the main downloaded zip. After this:
- Upload the file application_base_user_apps_collection_inboxall.zip in the Midrub's folder application/base/user/apps/collection/. Then unzip it.
- Upload the file assets_base_user_apps_collection_inboxall.zip in the Midrub's folder assets/base/user/apps/collection/. Then unzip it.
If you've copied correctly the files in the folders specified above, you will see the Midrub InboxAll app in the Midrub -> Administrator Panel -> User(menu item) -> Apps.
Now you have to configure the Midrub InboxAll app:
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- Why the Midrub InboxAll app doesn't work
- How to easy install Midrub
- How to configure Whatsapp for the Midrub InboxAll app
- Update the Twitter library for Midrub InboxAll
- How to configure Twitter for the Midrub InboxAll app
- About the Midrub InboxAll code
- Configure Instagram for the Midrub InboxAll app
- Configure Facebook for the Midrub InboxAll app
- How to configure the Midrub InboxAll app