How to manage the categories in Midrub Facebook Chatbot
Midrub Facebook Chatbot has an intuitive categories manager where user can create and delete categories. The Categories Manager is available in the Replies and Suggestions pages.
The selection of categories is easy, user can see the list with selected categories in each Suggestions Group and Replies Groups page.
Users can search for categories to get easily them if has a long list with categories. Selected categories can be unselected with a click.
In the video below you can see how to delete, create, select and unselect categories:
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction