How to publish photos on Instagram with Zapier
Since the Posts app version 0.1.4, you have the option to publish posts on Instagram by using Zapier. The posts can have images, url and text. Videos and Stories aren't supported yet but as soon as Zapier will allow this, will be added these features in the Posts app too.
You can publish posts from:
- Posts app.
- Ebay Marketplace.
To connect your Instagram account, please follow the video below:
Once connected your accounts in Zapier, your posts will be published automatically with a click.
- How you can see the errors for social posting
- How works the Linkedin Insights in the Posts app
- How to add a default description to an RSS Feed
- How to publish threads on Twitter
- Why the Facebook and Instagram images are broken
- How to schedule posts in the Posts Calendar
- How to publish photos on Instagram with Zapier
- How to use the Canva button in the Posts app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay