How to publish threads on Twitter
The Posts app allows to publish both simple tweets and threads. The difference between a tweet and a thread is a thread is a collection or tweets published inside a tweet.
The Posts app allows in a simple tweet to publish only photos or videos. In a thread you can publish both photos, videos and urls.
Nevermind how long is your text, it will be divided by phrases. Even so, for a very long text, Twitter will block you and you will have to confirm the catcha.
When a thread is published in an account, it takes more time than a simply tweet. Each tweet will be one second. If a text has 10 phrases, will be 10 seconds * number of Twitter's accounts.
The Twitter threads option has a separate configuration. You can see it in the Configuration category.
- How you can see the errors for social posting
- How works the Linkedin Insights in the Posts app
- How to add a default description to an RSS Feed
- How to publish threads on Twitter
- Why the Facebook and Instagram images are broken
- How to schedule posts in the Posts Calendar
- How to publish photos on Instagram with Zapier
- How to use the Canva button in the Posts app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay