How to publish threads with multiple photos on Twitter
The Threads Creator for Twitter app allows to create tweets/threads with photos, videos, text and links. You could use only one video per tweet but you can also use 4 photos in a tweet.
The photos can be selected from the user's gallery or uploaded from the device. Each tweet could have up to 4 photos and in a thread you could use up to 100 photos(4 photos per tweet * 25 tweets).
The maximum allowed photos size is 5MB. You can publish even gifs, but only 1 gif per tweet.
- How is generated the url preview in the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- Important to know about the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- How to get quick insights for the published Twitter threads
- Get the history for the published threads
- How to publish threads with multiple photos on Twitter
- How to publish threads with multiple videos on Twitter
- How to create threads with popular tweets in multiple Twitter accounts
- Find popular tweets with several clicks and create a thread
- How to find gifs and download them in the Threads Creator for Twitter app
- How to select photos and videos in a tweet with the Threads Creator for Twitter app