How to reopen a chat in the Support Chats app
In the Support Chats app only the client is able to close a chat. If a chat don't has replies for 2 hours it will be closed automatically.
A closed chat could be reopened only if the agent assigned to a chat in his Settings -> Chats page has enabled the option Reopen Chats. Otherwise the client and agent will receive an error message when will try to reply to a closed chat. The client/agent will see that a chat is closed.
If the agent has enabled the option Reopen Chats, both client and agent could reopen the chat with a reply.
- How are invited the team's members to join a chat
- How the team's members are invited to join to a ticket
- How to reopen a chat in the Support Chats app
- How to reopen a ticket in the Support Tickets app
- How works the online agents feature in Support Desk collection
- How to set up permissions for Support Chats app in the Team's roles
- How to set up permissions for Support Tickets app in the Team's roles
- Settings for the Support Tickets app
- How to subscribe the team's members to the departments
- Departments in the Midrub Support Chats app