How to reopen a ticket in the Support Tickets app
In the Support Tickets app both client and agent is able to close a ticket. Moreover, the open ticket is closed automatically after several days if the ticket has no replies.
The agent has in his Settings -> Tickets page the option to reopen a ticket. By default an agent or client is not able to reply to a closed ticket.
When the option is enabled, the script will verify if the assigned agent has the option enabled and will allow to reply and reopen the ticket.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats