How to reset the Facebook session
When i'm requesting you to reset the Facebook session, i mean you have to delete first all Facebook Pages and Facebook Groups from your installation. You have to delete even the Facebook Ads accounts if you have connected them.
Next, go to facebook.com and go to your profile settings -> Business Integrations. Search your app and delete it. You can see this process in the video below:
After this, you have to reconnect the Facebook Pages, Groups and Ads Accounts. Usually i'm requesting this when you're getting new permissions because your current session don't has the approved permissions.
- How to reset the Facebook session
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- How to install a network in Midrub
- How you can get only your Facebook Groups
- How to get the page_messaging permission from Facebook
- How to connect Facebook Pages in your app if you have individual verification
- How to configure Facebook Ad Labels in Midrub
- How to publish pre-recorded live videos on Facebook with Midrub
- How to configure the Facebook Instant Articles for Midrub