How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
The Support Desk collection was developed to be used in multiple ways. Someone could just charge his clients based on the plans subscriptions. Someone could provide support only based on the products support subscription. Someone could just provide support service to agents based on the their plan.
In this article i wish to write about the products mode. When the Support Products app is enabled in the Support Desk collection, clients will be able to create tickets/chats only if they have active support subscription for their connected products.
If a product has expired the support subscription, the client will see notification in the Support Products app. Moreover, won't be able to select the product to create a chat or ticket.
Don't worry about hacking, the product's support subscription validity will be verified even when is created the ticket or the chat.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats