How to save the searches for ad interests in the Ad Interests Suggests for Facebook
The Ad Interests Suggests for Facebook app allows to search for ad interests and save them for later. Why this could be useful? In the saved searches list the user could see all searches in a list and get in real time results with a click. In this way, the user will be able to monitor the interested interests.
Each search should have a name to be saved. User could save the searches with the selected targets, filters and fields. Even the search keys will be saved.
The saved searched could be find by using the pagination or search input. Also, the saved searches could be deleted.
- Manage the saved ad interests searches in the Ad Interests Suggests for Facebook app
- How to save the searches for ad interests in the Ad Interests Suggests for Facebook
- How to export ad interests suggestions in a CSV file
- Search for hidden ads interests on Facebook with Ad Interests Suggests for Facebook
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How you can enable the apps in Midrub