How to schedule posts in the Posts Calendar
Since the version 0.0.1, the Posts app allows to schedule posts from its calendar. With one click on the current date or future date will be opened a modal for Quick Scheduler. You won't be redirected in a new page. The modal allows you to quick schedule as many posts as you want.
The Quick Scheduler modal is more limited than the main composer. I mean you can't upload new media files or connect new accounts. But you still can search for accounts and select the existing media files.
Since the version 0.1.5, was added the button in each day space to help understand the user that he is able to schedule posts with a click. User can click on both button or space of the day to get the Quick Scheduler modal.
- How you can see the errors for social posting
- How works the Linkedin Insights in the Posts app
- How to add a default description to an RSS Feed
- How to publish threads on Twitter
- Why the Facebook and Instagram images are broken
- How to schedule posts in the Posts Calendar
- How to publish photos on Instagram with Zapier
- How to use the Canva button in the Posts app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay