How to see the CRM Chatbot app activities
The CRM collection aims to be the most complete team working place and one of its key feature for teams is in the Activities pages. Almost each app in this collection(except the CRM Settings, CRM Teams and CRM Dashboard) have the Activities page where the team's owners could see all activities of their team's members.
The activities are displayed even in each member's page in the CRM Team app but in the other apps the activities are displayed all(for all members) and ordered by time.
The navigation's buttons helps to list all available activities. The activities can't be deleted. Them are deleted automatically only when the user deletes his account or when a team's member is deleted.
By team's role is possible to decide who will see the team's activities. Moreover, the activities are displayed only for the allowed websites for a team's role if he has access.
- How to create a welcome message in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to get a real agent from a chatbot's conversations
- How to save automatically the chat's users in a clients list
- How works the quick search for the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot widget for the CRM Dashboard app
- How works the triggers in the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot permissions for team's roles
- How works the Overview page in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to see the CRM Chatbot app activities
- How works the Guests page in the CRM Chatbot app