How to select country in the Midrub Facebook Ads Manager app
Since the Midrub Facebook Ads Manager Version 0.1.7 you can more easily to select a country. When the Campaign or Ad Set creation modal loads, it loads the countries list dynamically and shows your country if it is selected in your Facebook Ads Manager.
You can change the country more easily, just click on the selected country and in the search input write the interested country name. Select it and regions and cities dropdowns will be updated.
All countries could now be selected if the Facebook ads is available there.
- Facebook Graph Version for Facebook Ads Manager
- How to create a video ad on Facebook
- How to create an Ad Campaign with Video Views objective and an Ad Set
- How to create ads on Facebook for Page Likes
- How to select country in the Midrub Facebook Ads Manager app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to target interest suggestions for your ads
- How you can limit the spending of a Facebook's Ad automatically
- What happens with Ad Boosts and Ad Labels when the Ad's account is deleted
- How to create Ad Campaigns, Sets and Ads to boost posts on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger