How to select photos and videos in a tweet with the Threads Creator for Twitter app
The Threads Creator for Twitter aims to provide a more simply way to build threads with tweets and publish them on Twitter. One goal to make the Twitter Threads more easy to create consists in the way how are selected the images and videos. You could select them with a click and you can use same images/videos in multiple threads.
You just need to click on the image icon in the wanted tweet and click on the images or video which you want to add and click on the button Insert to Tweet.
You could add in a tweet images or videos. Not both. Only a video per tweet is supported and you can select up to 4 images per tweet.
To remove the images/video from a tweet:
- Click again on the image icon and deselect the unwanted images/video. Then, click again on the Insert to Tweet button.
- Another way is to click on the cross icon which is over images and videos.
The source of photos and video in the video below is https://www.pexels.com/
- How is generated the url preview in the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- Important to know about the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- How to get quick insights for the published Twitter threads
- Get the history for the published threads
- How to publish threads with multiple photos on Twitter
- How to publish threads with multiple videos on Twitter
- How to create threads with popular tweets in multiple Twitter accounts
- Find popular tweets with several clicks and create a thread
- How to find gifs and download them in the Threads Creator for Twitter app
- How to select photos and videos in a tweet with the Threads Creator for Twitter app