How to set up permissions for Support Chats app in the Team's roles
The Support Chats app adds 2 permissions for Team's roles by using the function set_member_permissions. These permissions allows you to have a better control for what the team's members are able to do.
In the Team -> Chats tab you will see these permissions:
- Only Followed Departments - this permission when is enabled, will restrict the team's members to see the chats with the departments which them aren't following.
- Invite Team's Members - this permission when is enabled, will allow to the members to invite other members in a ticket. The second permission should be enabled too.
- How are invited the team's members to join a chat
- How the team's members are invited to join to a ticket
- How to reopen a chat in the Support Chats app
- How to reopen a ticket in the Support Tickets app
- How works the online agents feature in Support Desk collection
- How to set up permissions for Support Chats app in the Team's roles
- How to set up permissions for Support Tickets app in the Team's roles
- Settings for the Support Tickets app
- How to subscribe the team's members to the departments
- Departments in the Midrub Support Chats app