How to set up permissions for Support Chats app in the Team's roles
The Support Chats app adds 2 permissions for Team's roles by using the function set_member_permissions. These permissions allows you to have a better control for what the team's members are able to do.
In the Team -> Chats tab you will see these permissions:
- Only Followed Departments - this permission when is enabled, will restrict the team's members to see the chats with the departments which them aren't following.
- Invite Team's Members - this permission when is enabled, will allow to the members to invite other members in a ticket. The second permission should be enabled too.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats