How to translate the PixaBay
As you know the PixaBay is available in many languages. Unfortunatelly their api don't support the search in many languages by default. Therefore you can adapt the search based on the user selected language.
Why this is important? Maybe your user don't knows the english language and won't be able to search for photos.
To allow the search in multiple languages:
- Open the file application/base/user/apps/collection/posts/language/(your-language)/posts_user_lang.php
- Add a new key: pixabay_language
- The value should be the language code from here https://pixabay.com/api/docs/
- If you won't add, by default will be english.
- How you can see the errors for social posting
- How works the Linkedin Insights in the Posts app
- How to add a default description to an RSS Feed
- How to publish threads on Twitter
- Why the Facebook and Instagram images are broken
- How to schedule posts in the Posts Calendar
- How to publish photos on Instagram with Zapier
- How to use the Canva button in the Posts app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay