How to translate the user components in Midrub
As i've explained early, Midrub has two types of components and you have to translate them if you want to translate Midrub.
The translation's files are located in any component, you will find them here:
- application/base/user/components/collection (search in each directory for directory language and translate the files inside).
There is another location where are located the default translation files:
The reason of the default translation files is in needs for networks translation, payments, alerts, etc. The second location is very important.
In each Midrub's update i will write about new added words in the translation files.
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction
- Midrub Frontend Theme Structure
- Frontend Themes Introduction
- How to create a user's theme for Midrub
- How to translate the user components in Midrub