How to translate the user components in Midrub
As i've explained early, Midrub has two types of components and you have to translate them if you want to translate Midrub.
The translation's files are located in any component, you will find them here:
- application/base/user/components/collection (search in each directory for directory language and translate the files inside).
There is another location where are located the default translation files:
The reason of the default translation files is in needs for networks translation, payments, alerts, etc. The second location is very important.
In each Midrub's update i will write about new added words in the translation files.
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes