How to update a group in the CRM Social app
The groups with accounts in the CRM Social app has the scope to facilize the selection of a large number of social accounts where will be published the posts. Users could create groups with social accounts and select them instead to select separate accounts one by one.
The created groups with accounts could be updated. Users could rename the groups with accounts, remove the selected social accounts or select new social accounts.
In the Activities page the team administrator could see who has updated a group and when.
- How to get details about how was published a post in a group with accounts
- How to share posts in groups with multiple social accounts easy
- How to create a group with social accounts for quick sharing
- How works the Groups page in the CRM Social app
- How to delete a group with accounts in the CRM Social app
- How to update a group in the CRM Social app
- How to create a group with accounts in the CRM Social app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How you can enable the apps in Midrub