How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
I'm happy that is easy to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0 instead to get a new headache like was in may 2019. You just have to edit the version number in 3 files to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0.
First of all, open the file application/base/user/apps/collection/facebook_ads/main.php and for the constant MIDRUB_ADS_FACEBOOK_GRAPH_VERSION change the version from 3.3 to 4.0.
Then open the file application/base/user/networks/facebook_ad_labels.php and change the line 75(the key default_graph_version) from 3.3 to 4.0.
Then open the file vendor/facebook/php-ads-sdk/src/FacebookAds/ApiConfig.php and change the APIVersion from 3.3 to 4.0.
Afer this, in your Facebook Application from facebook.com, go to Settings -> Advanced and change the Api version to 4.0.
This update is request by Facebook until november, isn't my fault.
In the next week i will release a new update for Midrub Facebook Ads Manager with some css fixes and a dropdown for filtering ads.
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes