How to use an image template in the Instagram Direct Messages
In the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app is possible to set as automatic response an image template. The image template will be based on the quick reply. If a message meets the quick reply condition, will be sent an image.
The image template could be created with one image or one image, title and button below the title.
Before create an image template you need to know that templates with buttons aren't supported in the Instagram website. Only if the user which contact you, uses the mobile app, will see your image with buttons. If you're using only the image without button, it will be displayed even in the browser.
- How to create the Ice Breakers for Instagram
- How works the Activities page in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram
- How works the Overview page in the CRM Chatbot for instagram app
- Who are the guests and what kind of data is collected in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app
- How can be saved the email addresses from the received Instagram direct messages
- How can be saved the phone numbers from the Instagram direct messages
- How works the Important page in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app
- How works the Favorites page in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app
- How to disable the automatic replies for direct messages in a conversation
- How to see in real time the received direct messages from all your Instagram accounts