How to use the buttons template as Instagram direct message
In the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app users are able to create template with buttons which could used together with the quick replies to reply to the received direct messages on Instagram. The buttons could contain a url or link to another template.
The templates with buttons aren't supported in the web version of Instagram and for this reason you have to decide to use them or no. Them could be displayed and used in the Instagram mobile app.
To create a buttons template:
- Open the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app.
- Click on the Bots menu item.
- Click on the New Bot button.
- From the Elements menu item select and drag the Buttons element.
- Next, the buttons box should be edited(you could add new buttons and remove the existing buttons).
- Save the bot and link it to a quick reply.
- How to create the Ice Breakers for Instagram
- How works the Activities page in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram
- How works the Overview page in the CRM Chatbot for instagram app
- Who are the guests and what kind of data is collected in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app
- How can be saved the email addresses from the received Instagram direct messages
- How can be saved the phone numbers from the Instagram direct messages
- How works the Important page in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app
- How works the Favorites page in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app
- How to disable the automatic replies for direct messages in a conversation
- How to see in real time the received direct messages from all your Instagram accounts