How to use the Canva button in the Posts app
Since the Posts version 0.1.3, you have the option to use the Canva button to create beautiful images for social sharing. The Canva button can be enabled from the Administrator -> User -> Apps -> Posts. You have to enter your Canva's Api key and enable it.
The Canva button allows to import new images, create images a you prefer and save them in the user's storage. The saved images will have the png format. Also, will be generated a thumbnail to be displayed as cover.
You can request an Api Key for Canva Button here https://www.canva.com/button/
- How you can see the errors for social posting
- How works the Linkedin Insights in the Posts app
- How to add a default description to an RSS Feed
- How to publish threads on Twitter
- Why the Facebook and Instagram images are broken
- How to schedule posts in the Posts Calendar
- How to publish photos on Instagram with Zapier
- How to use the Canva button in the Posts app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay