How to use the text from laguage files in a Midrub's theme
Please don't use the CodeIgniter's function to call the text from a language file. And please don't try to require the language files in a theme. Just put your language files in your theme directory -> language.
Then, to call a text string, please use the function get_the_string. The function get_the_string was created specially to work with the text files and the function works in two ways:
- get_the_string('word_slug') - returns void
- get_the_string('word_slug', true) - returns the string
I'm using a lot get_the_string('theme_per_month') because it displays the text where i need. I'm using even get_the_string('theme_per_month', true) in a php code where is required return not echo.
- How to install a frontend theme
- get_pagination - displays pagination for contents
- the_pagination - create a pagination as you need
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Get the theme's path in a Midrub Theme
- How to use the text from laguage files in a Midrub's theme
- How to use the code which should be used in more theme's files
- Midrub Frontend Theme Structure
- Frontend Themes Introduction
- Themes Introduction