How to works the short description input in the SellIt app
The SellIt app has a lot of options and the models could add much more options to sell the items in the way which wishes the users. One of the SellIt's options is the short description input which was created only for the invoices.
The short description input allows to enter a short description which will be displayed in the invoices. The short description is optionally and it will be displayed below the item's name.
I've added the short item's mainly because i think someone wishes to add additional text below the item's name in an invoice. For each items is possible to create this additional text for invoices.
- How to bulk import items and start to sell them with several clicks
- How to manage the items categories in the SellIt app
- How works the Statistics page in the SellIt app
- How to get the buyers information in the SellIt app
- What kind of information contains the lead's page
- How are collected the leads in the SellIt app
- How works the stock limit option in the SellIt app
- How to works the short description input in the SellIt app
- How to use the taxes for an item which you wish to sell with the SellIt app
- How are generated the invoices in the SellIt app