How to works the Square gateway in the SellIt app
Square is a professional payment processing platform which could be used to send and receive money. The class available for the SellIt app allows to receive money or the sold items. About the configuration of the Square gateway you can read here https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-configure-square-gateway-for-the-sellit-app
How works the Square in the SellIt app?
- First it should be configured and selected in the items.
- When the buyer selects the Square as payments option, will be showed a form and the buyer should fill it with his credit card data.
- The data is processed with the official api and the transaction is saved as completed immediately.
The Square gateway supports only the credit cards.
Supported countries: https://developer.squareup.com/docs/payment-card-support-by-country
- How to works the Square gateway in the SellIt app
- How works the PixelPay gateway in the SellIt app
- How the buyers could pay with Adyen for the SellIt's items
- How to configure the Adyen gateway to receive payments in the SellIt app
- How to receive money with PayStack in the SellIt app
- How works the PayU in the SellIt app
- How works the stock limit in the SellIt app
- Send me email notification for each new sale
- How to custom the message for success payments
- How works the payments with Stripe in the SellIt app