How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
The default Midrub payments options, Braintree and Stripe, suports only 3D secure payments. The difference between Stripe and Braintree 3D secure is in sms. The Stripe's 3D secure works without sms.
Both one time and recurring payments, Braintree will provide to use the sms verification form. It uses same way like banks and wil make user to trust in your service.
I have to make more changes to implement 3D secure in Midrub for Braintree:
- Card Number.
- Expiration Date
Are different and don't works like in Stripe. Unfortunately i wasn't able to implement same form and i'm not able to detect key input due to iframe with external urls.
Other features works in same way.
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- set_gateway - register your payments gateway in the list