How works the CRM Chatbot permissions for team's roles
The CRM collection provides the most complete team tools suite. Here you have advanced internal messaging system, activity reports about each member's activity on your account and thousands of permissions for each role. You could control any member action and see what a member has done.
For the CRM Chatbot app in the CRM Team app you will get multiple permissions like app access, configuration access, websites access and permissions for actions done.
You could easy decide to which websites has access a team's member. Access to a website means threads, phone numbers, emails and guests. Access means the ability to reply in real time to a chat.
You could decide even who has permission to configure the websites.
These team tools makes CRM Chatbot, CRM Social, CRM Ads and other CRM marketing more useful for teams than have the concurents.
- How to create a welcome message in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to get a real agent from a chatbot's conversations
- How to save automatically the chat's users in a clients list
- How works the quick search for the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot widget for the CRM Dashboard app
- How works the triggers in the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot permissions for team's roles
- How works the Overview page in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to see the CRM Chatbot app activities
- How works the Guests page in the CRM Chatbot app