How works the direct messages for Instagram comments
iDirect app allows you to reply with direct messages to the received comments on Instagram. You could group the direct messages by categories and select the accuracy.
How to create a direct message?
- Go to the iDirect app.
- Click on the Direct Messages menu item.
- Click on the button New Message.
- Enter the keywords which are used as condition to identify the received comments.
- Enter the text reply(only the text is supported).
- Click on the Save button.
- Click on the saved direct message and select the category.
- Next, same category should be selected in all Instagram accounts eligible or the direct messages with the same category.
The accuracy is optional. You could change it anytime in an existing direct message.
In each direct message you could see the comments which have received the bot's reply. Right now is not possible to get the username for the personal Instagram accounts. Instead, username you will see the user's ID.
There are another restriction which makes this feature hard to be used. The direct messages are sent only if the user has contacted you before with direct messages. Maybe this limit is temporary.
- How works the iDirect's Audit Logs page
- How to import/export quick replies and direct messages in the iDirect app
- How works the plans limit for bot's replies in the iDirect app
- How works the iDirect's Subscribers page
- How works the iDirect's History page
- How to collect the phone numbers from the Instagram comments and messages
- How to collect the email addresses from the Instagram comments and messages
- How works the direct messages for Instagram comments
- How works the quick replies for Instagram direct messages
- How to install the apps in Midrub