How works the drafts in the CRM Social app
A draft in the CRM Social app is a saved post which could be used multiple times in future to be sent as post. The goal of this feature is to save important posts for future usage.
A draft could contain title, post's message, post's link, images and one video. The accounts can't be saved in a draft. The user will have to select the accounts before share a draft.
For the drafts, the user has two team permissions:
- Allow Drafts Creation - allows to a team member to create new drafts.
- Allow Drafts Deletion - allows to a team member to delete drafts.
When a draft is created/deleted, a new record is saved in the Activities page about this action.
- How works the OpenAI Playground in the CRM Social app
- How works the drafts in the CRM Social app
- How to cancel a scheduled post in the CRM Social app
- Where to verify if a post wasn't published on the social networks
- How to edit a scheduled post in the CRM Social app
- How to use the scheduler to publish the posts on the social networks
- How to share the Giphy gifs on the social networks with the CRM Social app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How you can enable the apps in Midrub