How works the groups with accounts in the SmartRepost app
I've written many times that in Midrub only the Posts app publishes posts. Since the Posts apps has both accounts and groups with accounts selection ways, all created apps based on the Posts app should have support for both accounts and groups with accounts.
Users could add in a group their social accounts and select one group instead several accounts for posting. This makes the posting more easy.
If your're enabling the Groups with Accounts from User -> Settings -> Posts, them will be displayed even in the SmartRepost app.
The SmartRepost app allows you to select groups with accounts, manage the accounts in a group, create new groups and delete the groups.
- How to add default text in the SmartRepost app
- How to understand why the SmartRepost doesn't work
- How works the groups with accounts in the SmartRepost app
- How works the Spintax feature in the Midrub SmartRepost app
- How to exclude automatically the posts to be reposted
- How to decide which words should contain the posts which you want to publish
- Share content's html option
- Share content's url option
- Share content's image option
- Why the Midrub SmartRepost app creates several posts instead one