How works the Guests page in the CRM Chatbot app
Every time when someone send a new message in the chat, the CRM Chatbot app creates a guest. If the chat has enabled such inputs like emails, phone and email, the data will be added to the created guest.
In the CRM Chatbot app -> Guests could be seen all saved guests. The guests could be exported. Will be exported the guests name, email and phone. This data is exported only if the chats have enabled these inputs.
By clicking on any guest's name or ID, will be displayed all guest's threads and information like email, name, phone, map with location, ip and city.
- How to create a welcome message in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to get a real agent from a chatbot's conversations
- How to save automatically the chat's users in a clients list
- How works the quick search for the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot widget for the CRM Dashboard app
- How works the triggers in the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot permissions for team's roles
- How works the Overview page in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to see the CRM Chatbot app activities
- How works the Guests page in the CRM Chatbot app