How works the iDirect's History page
The History page in the iDirect app shows received comments/messages and the bot reply. Each conversation(comment/message) shows the time when was saved, the user's name and the bot reply.
The search input allows searching conversations by the user's name. You can also the pagination to list the conversations. The conversations can't be deleted manually.
When an Instagram account is deleted, all its conversations will be deleted too. But, won't be deleted the collected phone numbers and email addresses. If an account was removed, all its conversations will be deleted and if you're clicking on the phone/email collected from a deleted conversation, you will see the 404 page.
- How works the iDirect's Audit Logs page
- How to import/export quick replies and direct messages in the iDirect app
- How works the plans limit for bot's replies in the iDirect app
- How works the iDirect's Subscribers page
- How works the iDirect's History page
- How to collect the phone numbers from the Instagram comments and messages
- How to collect the email addresses from the Instagram comments and messages
- How works the direct messages for Instagram comments
- How works the quick replies for Instagram direct messages
- How to install the apps in Midrub