How works the iDirect's Subscribers page
In the iDirect app you will find the Subscribers page by clicking on the Subscribers menu item. The goal of this page is to show the list with the collected Instagram users which have contacted you. The list is based only on the bot's reply because are collected only the users which are receiving the bot's reply.
By clicking on the Details button for a subscriber, you will see the list with the sent comments/messages and the bot's reply. Each comment/message shows even the time when was saved.
At the bottom of the subscriber's page you will see the Categories section. For example if a received bot's reply has the Category 1, the subscriber will receive the Category 1. If another bot's reply has the Category 2, the subscriber will have even the Category 2. The categories could help you to understand the subscriber's interests.
The subscribers can't be deleted. Them are deleted automatically only if you're removing the Instagram's account.
- How works the iDirect's Audit Logs page
- How to import/export quick replies and direct messages in the iDirect app
- How works the plans limit for bot's replies in the iDirect app
- How works the iDirect's Subscribers page
- How works the iDirect's History page
- How to collect the phone numbers from the Instagram comments and messages
- How to collect the email addresses from the Instagram comments and messages
- How works the direct messages for Instagram comments
- How works the quick replies for Instagram direct messages
- How to install the apps in Midrub