How works the Linkedin Insights in the Posts app
In the Posts app you can get insights for Linkedin Companies. With a click on the Details button you will see insights, comments and last updates of a Linkedin Company. Videos aren't supported yet.
At each update you will see the the comments and you can reply to the existing comments and create new comments. The insights can be seen for both company and single updates.
The available insights are:
- Page Views.
- Desktop Page Views.
- Mobile Page Views.
- Careers Page Views.
- Jobs Page Views.
- Careers Page Banner Promo Clicks.
- Careers Page Employees Clicks.
- Careers Page Jobs Clicks.
- Careers Page Promo Links Clicks.
I don't added Linkedin Insights in the Socialytics app because for Linkedin webhooks is required special access. But i'm going in the following months to request access to the Linkedin webhooks.
- How you can see the errors for social posting
- How works the Linkedin Insights in the Posts app
- How to add a default description to an RSS Feed
- How to publish threads on Twitter
- Why the Facebook and Instagram images are broken
- How to schedule posts in the Posts Calendar
- How to publish photos on Instagram with Zapier
- How to use the Canva button in the Posts app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay