How works the online agents feature in Support Desk collection
The Support Desk collection follows the online agents and shows to the clients how many agents are online. In addition, the agent could see in the dashboard how many agents from his team are online.
The clients could see how many agents are online in the Support Chats app when creates a chat. I think this could be useful to help the client to understand if there are online agents ready to help him.
In the agent's dashboard the online agents number is loaded in real time. But in the Support Chats app the number is changed only when the page loads.
The agents are counted as online only when them are in the Support Chats, Support Dashboard or Support Tickets app.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats