How works the online agents feature in Support Desk collection
The Support Desk collection follows the online agents and shows to the clients how many agents are online. In addition, the agent could see in the dashboard how many agents from his team are online.
The clients could see how many agents are online in the Support Chats app when creates a chat. I think this could be useful to help the client to understand if there are online agents ready to help him.
In the agent's dashboard the online agents number is loaded in real time. But in the Support Chats app the number is changed only when the page loads.
The agents are counted as online only when them are in the Support Chats, Support Dashboard or Support Tickets app.
- How are invited the team's members to join a chat
- How the team's members are invited to join to a ticket
- How to reopen a chat in the Support Chats app
- How to reopen a ticket in the Support Tickets app
- How works the online agents feature in Support Desk collection
- How to set up permissions for Support Chats app in the Team's roles
- How to set up permissions for Support Tickets app in the Team's roles
- Settings for the Support Tickets app
- How to subscribe the team's members to the departments
- Departments in the Midrub Support Chats app