How works the PixelPay gateway in the SellIt app
The PixelPay gateway works well if is configured as i've explained here https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-configure-the-pixelpay-gateway-for-the-sellit-app. You just need to add a correct domain and Key ID.
PixelPay requires user's first and last name. You have to enable it in the invoice https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-get-the-buyers-information-in-the-sellit-app. The email address is required too.
Your item's price should be with decimals and the PixelPay.
When user goes to the payment page, the code generates a redirect url with a secret reference code which is saved in the database. The user can't see the code until is redirected. When is redirected, if the reference code is correct, will expire automatically and won't be more possible to be used.
- How to works the Square gateway in the SellIt app
- How works the PixelPay gateway in the SellIt app
- How the buyers could pay with Adyen for the SellIt's items
- How to configure the Adyen gateway to receive payments in the SellIt app
- How to receive money with PayStack in the SellIt app
- How works the PayU in the SellIt app
- How works the stock limit in the SellIt app
- Send me email notification for each new sale
- How to custom the message for success payments
- How works the payments with Stripe in the SellIt app