How works the Planner tool in the CRM Social app
Planner is a default tool in the CRM Social app which could be used to schedule and update the scheduled posts.
The Planner tool contains three calendars:
- Daily - shows the posts for a date.
- Weekly - shows the posts for a week.
- Monthly - shows the posts for a month.
The Filters could be used to filter the displayed posts in the calendars:
- Posts Status - is the filter which is allowing the filter the posts by status.
- Posts Authors - is the filter which is allowing to filter the posts by authors(team members). If no members are selected, all posts will be displayed.
- Social Networks - is the filter which is allowing to filter the posts by social networks.
The search option is allowing to search the posts: published, scheduled, in the queue or failed.
The posts could be created from the media files which could be dragged in the calendars from the Media Gallery. The posts could be created even from the drafts which could be dragged in the calendars from the Drafts section.
The posts in the calendars could be dragged and dropped in current date or future dates from the calendar.
If a date contains multiple posts, will be displayed only a post and a link which could open the Posts section with all date's posts.