How works the plans limit for bot's replies in the iDirect app
The iDirect app allows you to decide to how many comments/messages will reply the bot by plan. The limit is based on the month periods and every month the number of replied comments/messages starts from 0.
In each plan from Administrator -> User -> Plans -> iDirect you will see the Bot Replies option. The Bot Replies requires to add a number(For example 10 means 10 bot's replies per month).
When a user reaches the number of bot's replies for his plan, he will see a notification in the iDirect -> Quick Replies page with a direct link to the Plans page.
- How works the iDirect's Audit Logs page
- How to import/export quick replies and direct messages in the iDirect app
- How works the plans limit for bot's replies in the iDirect app
- How works the iDirect's Subscribers page
- How works the iDirect's History page
- How to collect the phone numbers from the Instagram comments and messages
- How to collect the email addresses from the Instagram comments and messages
- How works the direct messages for Instagram comments
- How works the quick replies for Instagram direct messages
- How to install the apps in Midrub