How works the Post element in the Midrub Emails Composer
In the Midrub Emails Composer you can't resize the columns or join columns. This could be a problem if you want to add text and images because is possible only to add two columns and the images will be too big. For this purpose i've invented the Post element. Maybe will be added even tables if will be required.
The Post element allows to add an image and long text which could be customized as separated Image and Text element. Moreover the Post element allows you to decide the width of the image and width of the text.
Post Element's features:
- Fonts selector.
- Font Size.
- Font Color.
- Font Style.
- Font Indent.
- Text Align.
- Line Height.
- Letter Spacing.
- Text Outline.
- Text Outline Color.
- Text Edit.
- Image Gallery.
- Image Size.
- Image Width.
- Padding Top.
- Padding Bottom.
- How to create new elements to be used in any email template
- Gallery Module
- Signature Module
- Thanks Module
- How to use the Contact Module to add contact information in email templates
- How works the Post element in the Midrub Emails Composer
- How to add lines in the email templates
- How to divide the elements with the Divider element
- How to add buttons in the email templates
- How to create lists in the email templates