How works the quick replies for Instagram direct messages
iDirect app allows you to reply automatically to the received Instagram direct messages. The quick replies could be grouped by category and is possible to select the accuracy for each quick reply condition.
How to create a quick reply?
- Go to the iDirect app.
- Click on the button New Reply.
- Enter the keywords which are used as condition to identify the received direct messages.
- Enter the text reply(only the text is supported).
- Click on the Save button.
- Click on the saved quick reply and select the category.
- Next, same category should be selected in all Instagram accounts eligible or the quick replies with the same category.
The accuracy is optional. You could change it anytime in an existing quick reply.
In each quick reply you could see the direct messages which have received the bot's reply. Right now is not possible to get the username for the personal Instagram accounts. Instead username you will see the user's ID.
- How works the iDirect's Audit Logs page
- How to import/export quick replies and direct messages in the iDirect app
- How works the plans limit for bot's replies in the iDirect app
- How works the iDirect's Subscribers page
- How works the iDirect's History page
- How to collect the phone numbers from the Instagram comments and messages
- How to collect the email addresses from the Instagram comments and messages
- How works the direct messages for Instagram comments
- How works the quick replies for Instagram direct messages
- How to install the apps in Midrub