How works the Quick Replies Limit option in the CRM Commenter for Facebook app
In the Administrator panel -> User component -> Apps page -> Commenter for Facebook app you could see the option Quick Replies Limit. This option allows to limit the number of created quick replies. By default, the limit is 1000 but you could change it.
Why is so important the Quick Replies Limit option? Someone if wish to break your service, could create an extension for a browser and create billions of quick replies automatically. For this threat, the CRM collection of apps contains a lot of restrictions and the administrator could control all threats.
If someone imports a list with quick replies from a CSV, will be saved only the quick replies until will be reached the limit.
- Security limits for the CRM Commenter for Facebook app
- How to install the apps manually
- How works the Quick Replies Limit option in the CRM Commenter for Facebook app
- How to enable the Quick Guide in the CRM Commenter for Facebook app
- How to install and configure the CRM Commenter for Facebook app
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- Midrub Apps Configuration Introduction
- Configuration Introduction