How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
Midrub Posts app has a Quick Scheduler feature which allows you to schedule posts with several clicks. The Quick Scheduler can be open from the Scheduled section in the Posts App. Click on any date, and the Quick Scheduler will open with wanted date and you just have to select the time.
Quick Scheduler has too accounts/groups navigation and you can select them as in the Composer. When is enabled the Groups with Accounts option, instead accounts you will see groups.
Quick Scheduler has accounts/groups search input. You can select accounts/groups with a click. You can write your post and select a media.
Quick Scheduler don't has a preview and you can't manage the accounts or media like from Composer. Quick Scheduler allows nly to schedule posts. You can't schedule in past.
Quick scheduler has even a title field like the Posts Composer.
You can see in the video below how to use the Quick Scheduler:
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes