How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
Midrub Posts app has a Quick Scheduler feature which allows you to schedule posts with several clicks. The Quick Scheduler can be open from the Scheduled section in the Posts App. Click on any date, and the Quick Scheduler will open with wanted date and you just have to select the time.
Quick Scheduler has too accounts/groups navigation and you can select them as in the Composer. When is enabled the Groups with Accounts option, instead accounts you will see groups.
Quick Scheduler has accounts/groups search input. You can select accounts/groups with a click. You can write your post and select a media.
Quick Scheduler don't has a preview and you can't manage the accounts or media like from Composer. Quick Scheduler allows nly to schedule posts. You can't schedule in past.
Quick scheduler has even a title field like the Posts Composer.
You can see in the video below how to use the Quick Scheduler:
- How you can see the errors for social posting
- How works the Linkedin Insights in the Posts app
- How to add a default description to an RSS Feed
- How to publish threads on Twitter
- Why the Facebook and Instagram images are broken
- How to schedule posts in the Posts Calendar
- How to publish photos on Instagram with Zapier
- How to use the Canva button in the Posts app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay