How you can get only your Facebook Groups
By default the Facebook Groups network returns all Facebook Groups where you are member. This works in this way, because some of your users could ask the group administrator to install the application in the group.
From the version 0.0.8.1 i've added the option "Users will get only the Groups where them are administrator" in the network configuration which allows you to decide if the user will get all Facebook Groups or only Groups where the user is administrator.
In the video below you can see how to enable this option:
- How to reset the Facebook session
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- How to install a network in Midrub
- How you can get only your Facebook Groups
- How to get the page_messaging permission from Facebook
- How to connect Facebook Pages in your app if you have individual verification
- How to configure Facebook Ad Labels in Midrub
- How to publish pre-recorded live videos on Facebook with Midrub
- How to configure the Facebook Instant Articles for Midrub